You probably forget the password of your Wi-Fi hotspot or company network, and you are connected to the same network on a different computer; here’s how to see a wifi password on a connected computer.
- Right-click on your network icon – select open network and Internet setting.
2. Select Network And Sharing Center
3. Select the Wifi Network You are connected to
4. You will see a popup page – select wireless property
5. Under the Network Security key, check the box show characters
That’s how to check the password of your internet connection.
Did this work? Share your thoughts below.