Table of Contents Show
Do you want to withdraw your money from Upwork using Grey.co? You can use Upwork with grey.co Without any charges or withdraw with a higher conversion rate, If your bank converts your funds from dollar to naira, the conversion rate is very low. If you are using a direct to a local bank account to withdraw on Upwork in Nigeria, then you are losing a lot of money. I will show you how to withdraw on Upwork without any charges using Grey. co, and you will withdraw at a higher conversion rate. When writing this article, $1 is ₦606, and it’s expected to increase in the coming weeks.
Update: Grey.co no longer supports ACH withdrawal. Use GeegPay Instead.
What is Grey.co?
Grey offers Africans foreign bank accounts. In 2020, Idorenyin Obong and Femi Aghedo jointly established this platform, which makes it simple to send and receive unrestricted money internationally. Customers may presently open overseas accounts with Grey in United States Dollars (USD), British Pounds (GBP), and Euros (EUR).
Grey.co popularly known as Aboki Africa, on February 03, 2022, summit a brand press post on Techpoint Africa about their rebranding and new features. The company’s tremendous growth and expansion over the past year are reflected in the rebranding of Grey; they unveiled a new corporate logo as part of its rebranding, and Grey.co updated its website with new features, which has expanded its business strategy.
Grey.co Review 2022 is it a scam or legit?
Grey is legit, and you don’t have anything to worry about. Your account is secured, and it’s a platform running legitimately.
Free USD, GBP and EUR account for all your international transactions: With Grey.co you can open a free United States Dollar (USD), Great British Pounds (GBP), And Euro (EUR) Accounts for free without any charges
Get paid by foreign employers and clients: You can get paid from a foreign employer or freelance platforms, e.g. Upwork.
Currency exchange: You can convert your funds from USD to Naira. You can do all your conversion rates within Grey.co
Send and receive money quickly: You can easily send money to any global bank account and receive money with your accounts.
Steps to open a free foreign bank account on Grey?
- Sign up using my code you and I will get 5 dollars when you receive $500 – HH1AU3 Get the app https://greyapp.page.link/HcrG8g5qTA2RiY3D9 / Visit the grey website:https://grey.co/
- Click on register
- Enter your name
- Provide your Phone number
- Enter your email address
- Create a password
- confirm to Grey.co terms and policy
- Click on create account
- Complete KYC verification
- Verify your identity using your government-issued I.D.
- After verification, click on accounts
- Request for virtual account
- After three days, your virtual accounts will be available
How to withdraw from Upwork with grey.com
- To withdraw your money from Upwork using Grey.co visit your Upwork account:
- click on settings on top of your profile image
- Re-enter your Upwork password to confirm it’s you trying to sign in
- on the left section, select “Get Paid.”
- Select Add a payment method
- Click on Set Up Direct to U.S. Bank (USD)
- Go to your Grey.co virtual account section and copy your USD Account to Upwork
- Add your Account Holder Name
- What type of bank account is this? Individual Checking
- Add your Routing Number
- Add and confirm your Account Number
- Cross-check everything and click on Add bank Account
Your Bank Account has been added! Your Bank Account will become active in 3 days.
After three days, your payment method will be active, and now you can start withdrawing your money from Upwork. You can try a test payment withdrawal using $2 to confirm that your payment method is working fine. If you successfully receive the funds in your Grey.co account, your payment details are 100% correct, and you are now ready to start withdrawing funds from your Upwork account to Grey.co without any low conversion rates.
How to withdraw from Grey.co
So you have applied the strategy shared at the beginning of this article and successfully transferred your funds from Upwork to Grey.co.
Here’s the process of withdrawing your funds from Grey.co to your local bank account.
- Visit: grey.co/dashboard
- Navigate to Balances
- you will see 4 currency navigate to naira if you wish to withdraw in naira
- select withdraw NGN
- A popup menu will show select Withdraw to another account if you have not added a payment method to Grey.co before
- Add the amount to withdraw
- Add your Bank account number
- Select your Bank
- Confirmed to be debited the amount and click send
So, guys, that’s how to withdraw from Upwork with Grey.co, you can conveniently withdraw your money from Upwork to Grey without any charges, and you can now withdraw to your local bank account using Grey.co with a higher conversion rate.
Did I miss anything? Share your thoughts/questions. I will respond as soon as possible!
Hello, thanks for the article so I used wire transfer(just lost $30😑) to withdraw from Upwork into the grey account since Wednesday.. how long long does it take for them to deposit the money in grey. Cause I’m kinda worried and Upwork customer support is not helpful.
If you have withdraw from Upwork and you are yet to receive your funds on your grey.co account here’s what you need to do.
1. Calm down and wait for 5 business days if you don’t receive it on your grey.co account Upwork will refund it
2. Check your account details if everything you input from grey.co to Upwork is correct
3. After 5 business days and you are yet to receive your funds contact the Upwork support team for a refund and it will be sent back to your Upwork account.
Your article was really helpful, Thanks Alot.
Thank you so much, it was very helpful.
But i have a problem now. After I completed and sent the details, it asked me to fill the W-8 form…
Thanks for reading! Please, go to your Settings> Tax Information and complete your W-8BEN form on that page, you only need to provide the information that’s required on your Settings> Tax Information page and confirm that you are not a U.S. person. You can use your legal name when they ask for your business name. I hope this answers your question!